Thursday, September 2, 2010
This is your chance to support a great campaign being run by one of the biggest beauty companies in the world. Ive already signed it! Ive clipped my sign up screen above :)
P.S.You can pick your country if Swedish is not your language just showing you what my screen looked like.
BODY SHOP: Human trafficking is the third largest criminal industry in the world(1) and it is thought that 1.2 million children and young people are trafficked every year for sexual exploitation and cheap labour(2).
Inspired by our founder Anita Roddick and her commitment and passion for justice, The Body Shop is proud to continue her fight against human trafficking, bringing awareness of this modern-day slave trade to world leaders and the global community.
In collaboration with ECPAT UK we are calling on the UK Government to introduce a system of guardianship for child victims of trafficking. This would mean that all child victims of trafficking would:
Please sign our petition. Your signature really can make a difference.
Want To Do More?! Click Here! <-- List of things to do on Facebook, Twitter, & More!!
Get Involved !
1. Tell your friends and family about our campaign. Help us to spread the word about the horrors of this global sex trade.
2. Buy our Soft Hands Kind Heart Hand Cream, or make a donation to ECPAT
3. Report a suspected incidence of child trafficking by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Learn more about the issue by reading our full report on Global Child Trafficking for sexual purposes.
5. Find out more about our innovative Progress Cards which have been developed to support the next phase of our campaign.
Don't forget to spread the word tweeters :) I did!
Skriv under The Body Shops namninsamling för att stoppa trafficking av barn och ungdomar - http://www.thebodyshop.com/stop