2 teaspoons Almond oil
1/2 tablespoon organic Honey
Warm up the honey until it becomes liquid (not too hot!) by putting it in a small glass or metal bowl which is immersed in hot water. Peel the pomegranate half, cut the fruit in pieces and put these in a bowl or food processor. Add the honey and almond oil. Blend it all into a smooth and uniform paste
Spread this gently and equally with your fingertips on your clean face and neck: keep the eye area clear
Now lie down, relax and leave the mask on for 20 minutes Then wash it off with lukewarm water and end with a splash of cold; pat your skin dry with a clean towel. Finally apply a moisturizer, this way you "seal" your skin to keep the water inside
Did you know:
There are many benefits of pomegranate on our skin. It is loaded with many skin friendly antioxidants and nutrients. You can use it in any way means in the form a juice or as a face mask. Pomegranate is a good sources of: Ellagic acid,Antioxidants, Punicic acid, an omega 5 conjugated fatty acid – beneficial for cell regeneration and proliferation. Vitamins such as vitamin A, vitamin E and vitamin C. Minerals such as calcium, iron, folic acid and potassium!
- It is fully loaded with anti aging properties.
- It helps sustain skin cell regeneration.
- It is beneficial in the treatment of damaged or aging skin. It repairs this damage so that you get smooth and youthful skin.
- Pomegranate helps extend the life of fibroblasts. These fibroblasts are responsible for the production of collagen and elastin that helps tighten the skin to keep your skin glowing and younger looking.
Younger looking skin
- The oil of pomegranate seed is loaded with skin friendly nutrients.
- According to the research, it is beneficial for encouraging the regeneration and strengthening of the epidermis.
- Pomegranate oil also has astringent properties.