“Fashions fade, style is eternal.” - Yves Saint Laurent

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

LOLA Sand & Sun Bronzer


A BIT ABOUT "LOLA" 
The name “Lola” was chosen as the perfect embodiment of all that is confident, 
sexy, mysterious and daring in women. The name symbolizes the empowerment of women through beauty. “There is a little Lola in every woman” and she always gets what she wants!Its based out of France how awesome is that!? :o !!


MY TAKE ON LOLA BRONZER:
The two colors in Lola Sand & Sun Bronzer let you decide just how bronze you want to be. Shimmer is very light (which can be good or bad depending on what you want), but the color goes on strong so you won't need more than a few swipes. I found this bronzer does not make me orange like some bronzers do thats enough to love it !! The best part? The product lasts all day so your tan won't go down with the sun. I love this product I rate it a 10 out of 10. Ill be taking this bronzer into the winter days with me :) I love it !!



I love LOLA Cosmetics, Visit the website

3 comments:

  1. Heyyy..
    Nice blog darling..
    You live in Sweden right?, and i was just checking out lola cosmetics, i can see it's a american company, so i wonder if you had to pay any fee, taxes etc?
    Or just the amount that it costed for the product and for the shipping?

    Thanks :D
    Sisilia
    www.fashisi.blogspot.com

    Check out my blog if you want to, BTW i live in denmark..
    YAAAAy for scandinavian fashion lol:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of this brand till now. I'll have to check them out :)

    http://makeupbysnowbunny2022.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I first got this bronzer while visiting London :)
    I love it I liked the product so much I then went on to find it else where :)

    I order the products directly form website or from Sephora depending on collection :)

    Yes there is shipping cost to answer your question and depending on weight and location customs :)

    ReplyDelete