“Fashions fade, style is eternal.” - Yves Saint Laurent

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Colour Supplements


I think makeup from lush is a true delight...
I love the products so much and when I got a chance to try this I was expecting only good things from it !! The supplements are all made without mineral oil (great news). Lush has used rice bran and soya oils to nourish the skin. The leading ingredient is Fresh Rose Petal infusion, fantastic !! I mix it with my moisturizer "Dramatic Firming Cream" to make a tinted moisturizer. It can also be used as a concealer by dabbing it on blemishes, It gives me the coverage I need & so far i've been using it for a while and I have not got any break outs from it.

4 shades:
Dark Pink is the darkest color for people with a pink skin.

Light Pink(The one I selected)is one of the lightest supplements. It can be blended with any of the others to create the right tint for you. This one is suited to people with pale or pink complexions

Light yellow If you have a porcelain complexion this is the one for you.
Has everyone else tried this!? What do you think about it...

Dark Yellow is a natural rose petal base with a darker shade for olive or yellow skins

Check out LUSH !!

No comments:

Post a Comment