“Fashions fade, style is eternal.” - Yves Saint Laurent

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Creating Summer

Pulled By:

I have a bad habit of shopping and wanting everything I see and then coming home to see that what I have put together is just not what I wanted at all.. It's like the look I wanted to go for is slightly off. I found a website that allows you to pull an outfit and add whatever it is you want to it. It's divine !! I pulled this just the other day and printed it out, I did some research online and plan to find a similar outfit. I think it came together in a beautiful way and the colors for me are just perfect. I adore dresses and seems like thats all I really wear for summer days. What kind of outfits have you pulled?! What are your favorite summer time colors for 2010!?

1 comment:

  1. i love the blue balenciaga bag! :D

    my favorite summer colors would have to be turquoise and yellow. :)

    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete