“Fashions fade, style is eternal.” - Yves Saint Laurent

Monday, August 16, 2010

Review: eb5 Facial Cream





Ive depotted the product into a 3gram jar, I find I tend to use up the entire product this way rather then taking it straight from the opened sample pack.



Ingredients: Deionized Water, Propylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Stearic Acid, Mineral Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Panthenol, Allantoin, Retinyl Palmitate, Cholecalciferol, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Potassium Sorbate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.

Site Says: Light Enough for Day, Strong Enough for Night
eb5 Facial Cream is one of the lightest and most penetrating facial creams available today. For best results, apply in the morning after cleansing and toning with eb5 Cleansing Formula and Toning Formula. Repeat at night to allow eb5’s rejuvenation agents to treat your skin while you sleep.

eb5 works like 5 products in 1 jar!
1) Wrinkle Cream
2) Firming Cream
3) Make - Up Base
4) Throat Cream
5) 24 Hour Moisturizer




I Think: Well as I always say with my reviews on facial treatments its better to prevent then to treat! I use facial creams every single day for aging. Firming creams, spot treatments wrinkles & so on. I noticed with this cream its aimed towards "treating" however... I found it to work rather well with keeping my face from breaking out even the least bit. I don't break out to often and when I do its only one or two little bits. I have not got any sign of breakouts since Ive used the product. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and is also nice because it does not carry a scent!

Moisturizer? Yes! It is a bit thicker like a butter cream which is nice. It sinks into the skin well like it has been whipped. I used this a few times under my makeup and it made for a smooth finish. However it did not provide "24" hour moisture.

Packaging: Well I had the sample so I can't say to much about it. It had all the information on the back as displayed in the photograph. It's a bit dull though. I also took in some time to research the full size packaging and it seems a bit dull to me as well. I like simple but for some reason this one does not pull me in.

I plan to buy the full size jar soon and use it for a long period and let you know if it works in the long run,keep in mind I have only used the product for the life span of the sample. For the price of the cream it would be a steal, I dont think it would hurt to get it ladies!

Price: $10.00 USD per oz. !!

Has anyone else tried this product?! I would love to hear your thoughts :)Ive been seeing it all over the blogs lately from the advertisers.



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the review. The cream sounds interesting. I've never heard of it before, but if it helps with the odd breakout I may have to see if it is available in the UK.

    http://cinerabellflower.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been using eb5 for more than 20 years and couldn’t live without it. It is a wonderful moisturizer that is quickly absorbed into the skin. It is a high quality product at a reasonable price.

    ReplyDelete