“Fashions fade, style is eternal.” - Yves Saint Laurent

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

My Go To Lipsticks



MAC: Creme D´Nude - St Germain - Myth - Bombshell - Pink Nouveau - Snob (Creme D´Nude) There is this huge worldwide craze over this color!! I love this tone actually I would go on to say I adore it even, as it is the perfect nude lip shade.

NARS: Love this brand! I stick towards the matte and silk formula type. Admittedly, I am a nude/pink product addict this stuff does go above and beyond expectations. It's versatile and has a great formula. The shades are so beautiful and it seems like they are one of a kind. Overall, a good investment & ofc great quality :)

YSL:#1 Nude Beige - #2 Sensual Silk - #7 Lingerie Pink
I don't know what I would do without my YSL lipshades out of all of them I ofc had to pull this one aside for one of my favorites. It is better to apply this with a lip brush so your lips dont look to light. I apply a nude lipgloss or a pink one to finish it off. Gorgeous !!



5 comments:

  1. Nice shade of pink!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont own any of those you mentioned but sure do want bombshell and creme d nude!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i own almost all those MAC lippies you mentioned! i love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to see bombshell on your lips xx

    ReplyDelete