Monday, June 28, 2010
I do yoga on a daily basis. I believe it's important to stay healthy and work your body out to look and feel your best. Before my run the the other day I went into Dick's Sporting and saw this yoga matt! I fell in love with it and had to get it. I got it on sale for $50.00 USD How can you walk away from pink?!
1 large strawberries
1 cup of soy milk
1 kiwi slice (optional)
Just blend all ingredients till smoothy texture is formed and all fruits well blended.
*if you want a smoothie that will be extra smoothie just add a tad bit of yogurt :)
FACTS: Fresh fruit/veggie smoothie's will....
- Save you money and time
- Ensure you are properly hydrated at the beginning of the day
- Provide you with the full spectrum of nature's bioavailable vitamins, nutrients, and antioxidants
- Give you plenty of natural fiber to ensure excellent digestion
- Provide you with the scientifically proven best "brain fuel" in the form of fructose
- Help empower your immune system to protect you from illness
The bottom line, the best way to get nutrition is from food, and by consuming a healthful smoothie every day you are getting most of your nutrition in one proven delicious dosage.
Did you know?! Raw juices and smoothies drunk on an empty stomach are absorbed into bloodstream within 15 minutes.