Monday, June 21, 2010
Peice: SEK 42.70 .se
Price: £3.50 .uk
Price: 3.00 USD .com
I have been using this product since last year. I stepped away from the 40.00 highlighter for a moment to try this out and I was very pleased. The concealer covers up my dark circles well. I have them fairly bad on a daily and it works wonders. I seal it with a light powder swipe to lock it in so it does not crease. The highlighter part works well also. I apply it to the outer ends of my eyes once my shadow is on and it brightens. The formula blends easily and is not at all sticky. It's hard to find a formula that is not oily or sticky. This is an "ok" highlighter. It's nice having the 2 in 1. It does have a slight smell if you smell it close to your nose however when applying and after applied you cant tell at all.
- Smooth nars like packaging
- Smooth easy to blend formulation
- lasts all day
- little goes a long way
- 5grams (each) lots of product for price
- covers my dark circles well
- Highlighter brightens and helps me look very much awake
- Creamy texture
- Does not seem to seatle in fine lines
- Highlighter is not matte has a bit of faint particals of sparkle in it
- sheer formulation does not conceal blemishes hence the "under eye" part of the product name (fine by me just saw others complaine on youtube videos so thought id add that tad bit in.)
Use the “conceal” side under the eye area to disguise under eye
bags and help reduce the appearance of wrinkles, dark circles and
puffiness while helping the skin around the eyes look firmer and
rejuvenated. The “highlight” cream gives eyes an instant
brightening boost with light-reflecting pigments that work like
an instant eye lift (can also be used as an eyeshadow base).
Dot the formula and blend in under, around and on top of the eye
as needed for a youthful glow.
- Does need to be set with a powder to prevent creasing
-Under eye skin needed to be treated a bit different then the rest of your face, make sure you pat the product on don't smudge it!
Will I buy this product again you ask?! ...YES, I already have a backup :)
Sites to buy product below!