Green tea has a lot of antioxidants that benefits the body in many ways and can even be used to treat acne. Its one of the most natural ways to help your skin appear brighter and flawless!! Green tea on your skin will help support elasticity and smooth skin. Some ways to utilize this source are key pointed below. Enjoy!
- If you already drink tea, switch to green tea. It will work better if you already drink it regularly. After each cup of green tea that you drink, take the tea bag out and cut it open. Empty the contents into a small cup and add a little honey to it to make it into a paste. Make sure your face is clean before you apply the paste. Leave it on for ten minutes and then rinse it off.
- If you are about to go somewhere and need to look nice and fresh-faced but don't have the time for a full facial, try this. Take a tea bag and run it over super hot water, enough to make it steamy. Squeeze out some of the water (but not all of it) and rub the tea bag all over your face for one or two minutes or until the tea bag has cooled off and isn't steamy anymore.
- Use green tea on your face early in the morning along with your facial cleanser. To arrive to school or work with a glowing face, add green tea to your cleanser. Run a tea bag over super hot water, cut it open, and empty its contents into a small cup. Take your facial cleanser (a cream cleanser such as Noxzema or Clearasil will work best, since the creamy texture and green tea will bind together better)and spoon about 2 tablespoons (doesn't have to be exact) of the cleanser into the cup and mix it all together with the spoon. It should look like thick white cream with LOTS of green flecks in it. Spread it on your face, leave it on for 5 minutes, go make your bed to pass the time, and then rinse it off.
- Make a green tea steam facial. Boil some water and then pour it into a large bowl. Take a tea bag, cut it open, and empty the contents into the hot water. Take a towel and place it over your head. Then bend over the bowl, making sure your face isn't very close to the water, but close enough to feel the steam. Stay under for only five minutes.
- Splash green tea on your face. Prepare really hot green tea and let it cool. When it has cooled down, go to a sink and pour some of the tea from the mug into your hand. Splash it all over your face repeatedly until there's no more tea. Then rinse your face with cool water.
green tea mask
mix 1 Tbsp. powdered green tea, 3 drops of lemon juice and ½ cup warm water. Mix until it makes a paste, and smooth over your face and relax for 10 - 15 minutes. Rinse and pat dry.