“Fashions fade, style is eternal.” - Yves Saint Laurent

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Flip Book: Express Magazine

I got this magazine in the post on Friday! I had planned on going to express this weekend but didn't make it. The photographs in this flip book are just gorgeous! Beautiful pieces showcased with high quality gloss photos! Page after page I found myself wanting more then enough items. I shop a lot online and I ordered some of the items from the book as well as from the website. There is a lot of new items in because of the changing seasons of course! I thought sharing this would help you all be aware of the great fashion express has to offer. Please know this is not a paid post or I was not given free items. I am just sharing one of my favorite places to shop with you! :)
Keep in mind this is not every single page I only took a few pictures of what stood out to me!



Not only are the items to die for but the makeup and hair is very nicely done! Wouldn't you agree?










7 comments:

  1. love all of it I worked for this store a long long time ago !!! love there clothes

    Follow my new blog love, shop
    http://fancysteps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful shoot! Wish we had this magazine in Bulgaria!

    XoXo
    Plami

    http://www.fashionthrill.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing styling!

    fashionableroad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress in picture four..... I am out of words.

    ReplyDelete