“Fashions fade, style is eternal.” - Yves Saint Laurent

Thursday, June 16, 2011

BirchBox: June


I love the products that I received but I must tell you one thing. Shipping was told to arrive on the 10th of the month and it was a week late! The tracking number did not even work until the morning of shipment. I hope that next month the package comes on time other then that everything is perfect :)


1. Juice Beauty - Full Strength Green Apple Peel 2fl oz $45.00
Give yourself a  pr-vacay with this fast acting peel, which uses organic fruit acids to dissolve dead skin cells.

2. Kate Spade - Twirl 1.7 Fl Oz $65.00 This flirty scent feels carefree and joyful - Just the thing to wear on your adventures at home and abroad. 

3. Laura Geller Baked Blush N' Brighten 0.32 Oz $29.50
Made in Italy this swirl of warm and cool tones is infinitely versatile - dust your cheeks for a flattering flush or use the lighter shades as a highlighter.

4. Sircuit Cosmeceuticals - Molecular Mist 1fl oz $28.00
This high-tech spray uses heavy water to keep your skin hydrated all day. Use it pre-moisturizer, as an in-flight refresh, or to set makeup.

5. Deborah Lippmann - Stripper to go nail lacquer Removers 10 Mitts $12.00
Fix your mani on the fly! Each handy packet contains a remover soaked "mitt" that erases polish without drying out nails.



5 comments:

  1. Yeah, I got my shipping confirmation week ago, and now it decides it want to ship to me and get here on Monday. I cannot wait to get mine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay~ We got the same Laura Geller blush! Yours seems more nail and skincare centric than mine, though. I love the different quirks in the Birchboxes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just signed up for this! I hope the July box will be cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i just signed up and im kinda disappointed i wont be able to get junes box since there were some id really like to try:/

    http://lexienicolebeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. hat great, Laura Geller is a brand that I am willing to try, here in Spain it is not known but I love the balance-n-brigtten, or baby cakes.

    Here in Spain we have birchbox is a great pity, just come to the web glamourum is similar, but for now do not look as big brands how are you not to subscribe to prove coy.

    ReplyDelete