“Fashions fade, style is eternal.” - Yves Saint Laurent

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Post Packages from the Jen's! :)

Jennifer & Jennifae were both ever so nice to send me lovely items in the post during the week! Packs are always exciting like early holiday really so I thought I'd share what was inside!! :)


Jennifae sent me 6 full size everyday mineral products! I was so excited to see them in all their beauty. The colors are gorgeous, I love them all! Thank you again!

Jennifer sent me these lashes. They are so pretty and I can't wait to try them out! I'll have to do a review and FOTD on them soon! Thank you Jen!
 P.S. I know I have only been posting blog's on the weekends, I'm sorry to go from posting everyday to only twice a week :( It's been so busy at the office I hardly have time for anything. I leave early morning and come home late at night and just hit the bed for sleeping hours. I plan to figure out something soon. Perhaps putting my posts together prior to the week and posting them on the week days will be easier. I sure do miss you all! Hope everyone has a lovely Sunday! x

19 comments:

  1. oh siesta blush looks really great. I have everyday minerals blushes too, those huge ones will last you two lifetimes. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats so nice of her! hope u have fun with these goodies ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow! lovely blushes! cant wait to see a swatch of them :D specially that lavender and siesta one!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. let me know about the lashes!!!

    Rinz @ miss-rinrin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love everyday minerals, I need to start using the ones i have again. those lashes looks nice, let us know how those are, I've been wanting to buy lashes that comes in bulks like that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those lashes look fab, I need a huge lash kit like this, haha.

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!! I do love mineral make up and those lashes are amazing
    ;)
    http://yoyomismaymiscremas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mineral make up is a must for me. :) I have such sensitive skin!

    Those are packed so well. I saw a post of a fellow blogger once and she was outraged by the packaging. It was stored on a cardboard with a plastic seal. :s

    ReplyDelete
  9. Let me know how the lashes work...where do you get them? Cute blog header! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have never tried mineral makeup - I have what you might call "ahem" mature skin. Is it ok for me to wear it ? I have enjoyed your blog. Will follow you if that is ok. If you want to pop and share a comment on mine, you will be very welcome. My address is
    http://putyourfootinit-shoeshop.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW those lashes should last you awhile!!
    Lucky to get an early holiday present in the mail =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh!
    Look at Lavender and Light Peach!
    I think I need them all!!
    Love,
    catanya

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those blushes looks lovely :D Siesta looks real nice. And I have seen these similar looking lashes selling at stores here...I am very tempted to buy them but I have never worn them before. :)

    x0x0

    lifelittlesurpreises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. The lashes look so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. the lashes look lovely

    http://tsaundersbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love everyday minerals products. I have some of their blushes and eyeshadows and I can't be happier with it! :)

    By the way, I entered you giveaway (the one in which you were giving some clinique, stila and nyc products) but I don't know if you have already chosen a winner or not. Could you please tell me? thanks! :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. oh love the products! love the falsies!
    feel free to follow xxo

    ReplyDelete
  18. I've been a bit MIA and just now catching up on blog posts. So glad they arrived to you safely! :))

    ReplyDelete